About Me


Hello!

I'm Hanan, nice to meet you!

This is probably a very formal way of introducing myself, but I am gonna go for it. Im just your average tall gal. Welcome if you have just stumbled across A Girl's Journal. I'm hoping this platform will allow me to document the little triumphs in life that fills my heart. A Girl's Journal is a recipe of life advice, snippets of my daily life and of course my love for travel and food. 

It's also destination for anyone who needs reassurance that they're not alone when things get difficult, I like to think I am your invisible friend who will make you laugh, uplift and inspire you. Anyway I won't keep you too long, do sit back and enjoy reading my content. 


Do your thing girl x 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig